Why not join the team?
If you're a hard worker, who loves helping people and would like to be part of a great team, Stuart and Dunn Office Choice could have a job for you. It's a great place to work and we offer a clear career progression and attractive benefits.
Office furniture driver and installer (Beresfield location)
Stuart and Dunn Office Choice are looking for an experienced driver and installer for a permanent role based in Beresfield.
The purpose of this role is to effectively pick up, deliver, install and service product to ensure customers receive outstanding service and on time delivery without mistakes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out deliveries to meet delivery schedule as set by Furniture Manager
- Perform a weekly pickup run in Sydney in a 4.5t truck
- Achieve "zero" product damages during the delivery process.
- Responsible for delivery of product, including inspection of product on collection and ensuring that the product is what is required by the delivery paperwork.
- Carry out assembly / installation projects where required as part of the delivery process
- Must maintain a professional personal appearance at all times
- Assist warehouse staff with warehouse duties as required including assembly, container unloading, receipt, despatch and consolidation.
Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience with deliveries in the furniture industry is highly desirable!
- Ability to assembly, install, service and repair furniture
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills are essential for this role!
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Current full NSW drivers licence with a good driving record
- Forklift licence desirable
If you feel you'd be a good fit for any of the above positions drop us a line.
It could be the start of a great career.